Refunds and Returns
Once you have started to receive clinical care from our services, you are committed to a minimum six-month subscription.
To be eligible for a full refund, you must not have yet started to receive our clinical care services. Your subscription can be cancelled at any time after the first six months and will be closed at the end of the next billing cycle (in other words – you will not be refunded for part of the month, but you will not be charged again). However if you cancel because:
Our services are unavailable for 2 weeks or more
You don’t agree with a change we made to these terms (including changes to our pricing); or
We haven’t fixed or arranged a replacement service that we agreed to
Then you can cancel immediately (including within the first six months). We will refund you proportionately to the amount you have paid since the above situation started, including refunding parts of a month. For example, if our services became unavailable on the 10th of June, and you cancelled your subscription on the 7th of July, you would be refunded the entire subscription amount for July and refunded 21 days out of 31 for June’s subscription. In other words; you will be refunded back to the 10th of June.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted or fees may be charged:
- Where non-single use items provided to you as part of our clinical care services are not returned in their original condition, are damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- This only includes items which can be used by multiple patients. You may keep any items that can only be used by you.
Money back if you are admitted to hospital for your respiratory illness
We will return either your last 6 month’s of subscription payments, or provide a full refund (whichever is lower).
To be eligible for this refund, you must be:
- Have been admitted to hospital unplanned (typically via A&E)
- Your admission must last longer than 36 hours
- Your admission must be primarily caused by one of the following diagnoses:
- COPD (including infective exacerbations)
- You must have been using the service for at least 3 months and have followed treatment recommendations. If your lung condition is poorly controlled when you first start our services, we may write to you to extend this condition to either 6, 9 or 12 months.
Typically, all that is required for this refund is to provide a copy of your discharge letter at your next appointment with us.
Once you have submitted your request for a refund, we will check whether you eligible for a refund and approve your refund if this is the case. When cancelling your subscription, once you have returned any items provided to you as part of our clinical care services, and once we have received and inspected these item(s), we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or fees.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
– If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
– Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
– Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
– Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide further instructions.
To return items, you should mail your product to:
Senti Tech – Room C214, SafeStore
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.